Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where is your faith?????

Since suffering a stroke in the fall,'06, i have not felt 'well" and I have been attended to by nearly 8 Drs. They all have promised me that "I will find the problem and make you well" and when I would begin to tell them the symptoms I suffered with each day, they knew better than I. thousands of dollars have been spent on such Drs. as they all referred me to other drs. and then disagreed to the latter's actions or decisions.

I have been asked hundreds of times, 'WHERE IS YOUR FAITH???" by family and friends, to the point where I was slowly but surely losing a grip. Not only did I come to feel that I didn't have my marbles all in a row, but I have come to realize that I don't know where the marbles are!!!' Last week I had what all these Drs. agreed on, you must have this biopsy...only to be told "it was inconclusive."

One DR> even was telling people "i can find nothing physically wrong." nicely saying it's all in his head... I must make a decision - whether to keep looking for a Dr. who will listen to my words and my silences, and will not dismiss me as a nut case in this State of the fruits and the nuts.

I have found this faith, and have decided that I shall pray to the Healer, that His Will, not mine, be done...and with His Healing shall come the answer to the dilemma...It is time for me to 'walk the talk"...

No comments: