Monday, April 20, 2009

FAMILY

The family is spending their Spring Vacation here in Florida with me...yesterday they came and picked me up and we spent the afternoon at the beach...me sitting on the Boardwalk, watching them enjoy the beach. It was so important to me, because I felt so happy having them near to me. I felt like a Father and Grandfather...we ate at Wendy's. Yesterday I sat in the sun too long, but it was worth it. I had my family close to me. They spent the day at the Space Center, and tomorrow they will come down and have dinner together. Wednesday they will go to Walt Disney World to celebrate Matt's birthday,,,

The visit is going wonderfully well and I am glad that they are here, even if they are staying at a time share up in Titusville, and I am unable to do much with them. I love them, and I am so very happy to have them near me during these days...makes me feel wonderful, despite the pain...they are all the world to me....even though I am who I am... I feel happiness inside of myself...

1 comment:

Sue said...

So very, very glad that you're all together! Jen emailed a good-bye before she left, so this update is good to read.

Please say hello to Jen for me, and for Matt -- a big birthday hug today! Love to you all ...